Lark Angels Foundation – Autumn Craft Sale
You’re invited to join us in our 2021 Autumn Craft Fair
We are busy putting together our Autumn Craft Fair for 2021. Covid-safe practices in place.
All tables have been booked, so the event is sure to have lots of excellent items.
We look forward to seeing everyone again. Here are the details:
Date: Saturday, October 30, 2021
Time: 11:00 – 3:00 PM (Doors open for set up at 9:00AM)
Sullivan Community Hall
6306 152nd Street, Surrey BC., V3S 3K8
(At the corner of 152nd & 64th Ave.)
Free Parking. COVID practices in place
ALL AVAILABLE TABLES HAVE BEEN BOOKED
Table Cost: $50.00 per table or space for the day and includes:
- Your table
- Free electrical (must be requested)
- Free WiFi (must be requested)
- Plastic tablecloths
- We will have volunteers at the door to assist you to your table
- Free Parking
- Note: No parking at front door
This craft fair will be advertised:
- Social media
- Global Events
- Today’s Senior Magazine
Speakers: There will be no speakers at this event.
All LAF events are fundraisers:
- We hope this next year to raise enough money to add to our future Multi-Sensory Room once again.
- We appreciate your taking part in our Fall Craft Fair and wish you all an extraordinarily successful day.
- Please pass poster along to your friends, family and neighbours who may have a small hobby/business and would like to join in future fundraisers.
- If you wish to promote your business with a donation for a draw, please see that your business card is attached to your gift. There will be a table set up for donations.
- There will be a photographer on site.
We are collecting donations of toques, throw blankets, and items for our sensory baskets.
Information & registration, contact: Janet at email@example.com
All available tables have been booked.
Note: Cash/Credit Card Payment to be made the day of the event
Masks will be available $2.00 each and a table to sanitize will be set up at the front door.
At this time we cannot serve food, so please bring your own coffee/drinks/snacks.
RULES FOR THE DAY
- Mask must be worn
- 6ft distancing in place
- 1 table, 1 person, 1 chair
- No sharing
- Will be on hand to assist
- Tables will be put up and taken down by volunteers
- Draws will take place by volunteers
- 50/50 will be run by volunteers
- A volunteer will be by your table for either a cash (please have the correct amount ready $50.00 per table or space) or credit card payment.
- There are washrooms on site. Downstairs
- Great free parking area.
- Please listen to the volunteers as they are well trained for these events.
- Anyone wanting a sensory bag can pick one up by donation at the LAF counter. All items hand made.
- Pictures will be sent out after the show. If you take pictures, please share with us and they will be posted on our web page.
Enjoy your day and let us know if you need our help.
Director & COO firstname.lastname@example.org
FALL Craft Fair subject to COVID RULES
Lark Angels Foundation will be taking names for our Spring Health & Wellness Fair very soon.
- Health & Wellness Fair, Saturday April 2nd 2022
- Summer Craft Fair, Saturday May 7th 2022
- Possible Fall Craft Fair, October 2022
- Winter Craft Fair, Saturday November 26th 2022
Thank you for supporting Lark Angels Foundation
All donations can be made online