We are asking that in lieu of attending our gala, you donate the price of a Gala ticket, $125.00 per person, or more if you can do so. A “table of 10” would be $1,250.
Shop Our Auction
Our silent auction is now CLOSED.
Thank you for bidding!
Buy a Custom Bow Tie
Buy a custom Black Tie Gala bowtie ($25) or lapel pin ($20). $5 from the purchase of each one goes to the Foundation.
Sensory Stimulation opens many cognitive doors. Our dream at Lark Angels Foundation is to offer this room to any and all residents of the community as a safe place to feel secure, comfortable, and engaged, allowing a person to experience new things.
We have also partnered with the Surrey Neuroplasticity Clinic, where a Sensory Stimulation Room installation is planned, and we help brain injury patients finance PONS therapy at the clinic, which can help patients regain their balance and ability to walk.
With the help of yourself and other dedicated professional people, we hope to have the first complete sensory home in Surrey, BC. Moving forward, Lark Angels Foundation hopes to be of help to others in building Sensory Stimulation Rooms or wards.
Thank you for your time and contributions.
Thank You to Our Generous Silent Auction Donors
- Alison Douglas – Mind Awareness
- Brent Douglas – AquaSoles
- Dr. Allison Patton, BSc., MBA, ND
- Grace Trou – Essentially Graceful Oils
- Jason Mailhot – The Lodge at Harrison Lake
- Linda McCrossin – The Sheraton Vancouver Guildford
- Luky Duong – Pho Ho Restaurant
- Richard & Jenny Fife – Muddy Waters Cafe
- Sunny Manihani – Milos Greek Taverna
- Vic Manihani – The Black Forest Restaurant